St. Paul Sweepstakes “keeping it local for the holidays”
About this Event
Christmas is just around the corner and the St. Paul & District Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) would like to invite retailers to participate in the St. Paul Sweepstakes “keeping it local for the holidays” promotion this year.
Shopping local supports our economy and community, and we want to encourage everyone to keep it local for the holidays. The Chamber has developed the St. Paul Sweepstakes “keeping it local for the holidays” promotion within the Our Local Matters APP. This digital format is a contactless format to assist with addressing public safety and encouraging local shopping at our amazing businesses.
Highlights of the 2020 promotion will include:
- When customers download the Our Local Matters APP and register for the promotion, they will receive one entry.
- With location services turned on, when a customer enters a participating store the APP will verify their location.
- At the cash register, the customer will scan a unique QR code with the APP to “check in” at your business.
- After five (5) unique “check in’s”, the customer will receive an entry into the draw.
- Only one visit per business per card; there is no limit to the number of entries. Promotion will start November 23, 2020 and run until promotion end on midnight December 23, 2020.
- The APP will randomly select winners and will award “Chamber Bucks” in the following prize amounts: $1000; $300 and $200.
- Participating businesses must be in agreement to receive Chamber Bucks from winners on or before March 31, 2021, to be reimbursed to the business by the Chamber.
- Please register online before November 6, 2020.
- Member Participant Fee $175. Non-Member Participant Fee $200.
In addition to the registration information, you will be required to submit your logo, special images, and special info (online sales links, special offers, event offers) directly to the Chamber at [email protected]