Help for Small Business
Help for small businesses!
Small businesses are important to the growth of the Canadian economy and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is working hard to improve the services it provides to small business owners.
CRA Liaison Officers will be on hand to provide small businesses with the information and tools they need to understand and meet their tax obligations. Liaison Officers will:
- answer tax-related questions and concerns
- discuss business tax deductions
- explain common tax errors and financial benchmarks
- provide an overview of helpful tools and services offered by the CRA
- explain general bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- offer one on one follow up to review the business’s books and records and offer bookkeeping tips
Who should attend? Small business owners or potential small business owners who have been in business 1-3 years or may be thinking of starting a business.